OOTW

So I haven't been holding up my end of this promise where I said I would take better quality photos for my OOTW posts and not just in front of the mirror. Oops.  My excuse; really bad weather at the moment and a busy bee.  I have a few afternoons/evenings this week where I hope to venture out and get snap happy and have a change of scenery for you guys.


* Top - Topshop
* Clutch - ASOS
* Shorts - Zara


Yes more purchases, I know.  I had been waiting for the top to arrive for three weeks from Topshop, which was a little annoying.  But anyway first world problems and all that. 
It arrived and I love it.  Every shop I went into today asked me where it was from and said how much they loved it.  If your heading to a Topshop grab one and try it on, it also comes in blue which is too gorgeous.
The clutch which is from ASOS is my new obsession.  It's big so can fit all your essentials in it and adds a pop of colour to an outfit. (I think the pattern is suppose to be like cogs, correct me if I'm wrong)
It's also a laser clutch so the black parts have all been cut out and that is the under section.

* Nicole by OPI - Shell me the truth
 Finally is the polish.  This caught my eye as I was racing past the shop front like a mad woman.  The colour in the bottle is true to the colour on the nail.  Under different light it shows up gold, salmon pink and a spot of purple.  The above photo is with just one layer but have since added another and it looks even more dazzling.



*Don't forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and TWITTER for regular updates and photos.

3 comments:

  1. Love the two tone effect from the nail polish! Please check out and follow my blog sometime http://herlux.blogspot.com I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog :) this polish is lovely! And may I just say your hair is gorgeous!

    Ashlie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha just saw your comment on my blog too, loving this clutch so much!!
    Gorgeous outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...