Chanel ~ Le Vernis

The other week a few days before Christmas I treated myself to my first Chanel nail polish.  I was at the make-up counter for the best part of fifteen minuets trying to decide on what to get, till I finally settled on a polish (it's pay day this week and I have had my eye on some other little pieces so look out for an update)
The only thing is there is a slight problem.  As I said in a previous post I for some stupid reason (stress most probably) chewed all of my nails off.  They are now revolting!


So I am in the mean time 'Stop n' Growing' to my hearts content until I can swish the colour onto my nails.  In the mean time it will just have to sit and look pretty on my counter.

The shade is 525 - Quartz and it's from their current limited addition line.  I don't normally go for brown-esk polishes but when this is applied it looks fabulous.  I would show you what it looks like on, but like I said stumpy nails are a no go, no show!

The polish is a metallic brown/silver with a slight hint of purple buried in there.  It really is gorgeous and I'd highly recommend you go try it out.



P.s. If anyone has any other solutions for me to stop bitting my nails other than willpower I'd love to hear it.


2 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a pretty shade!! I don't own any Chanel polishes may need to invest in one xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...